Anti-infective TDM | Hepatitis/HIV PCR & HCV Genotyping | Routine Reference Testing | STAT Toxicology Services
Anti-infective Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (Ai-TDM)
Helping your ID and ASP team to optimize and individualize dosing in critically ill and high-risk patients.
Antimicrobial under-dosing has been linked to the development of resistance and increased morbidity and mortality. Active management of antimicrobial concentrations and exposures has been associated with improved outcomes.
In conjunction with Antimicrobial Stewardship Efforts against multi-drug resistant organisms including Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Staphylococcus aureus, we offer an expansive list of antimicrobial drug assays to help in the treatment of infections caused by antimicrobial resistant organisms.
Download the analyte catalog, test codes, and price list here.
Services available NATIONALLY:
- Expansive analyte catalog including substantial beta-lactam menu
- Exclusive use of LC-MS/MS technology for all antimicrobial assays
- provides high sensitivity with a very low limit of detection and quantification
- high specificity by detecting the signature mass‐to‐charge ratio
- Consultations available with a Critical Care Clinical and Infectious Disease Clinical Pharmacist
- Routine testing results within 24 hours of receipt of specimen
- STAT testing results within 8 hours of receipt of specimen
- Testing 24 hours / 7 days a week/ for 365 days of the year
- No sample batching (testing commences upon receipt of specimen)
- Courier services available
STAT Hospital Toxicology Services
ADL provides full service 24-hour, 7-days a week STAT toxicology services to hospitals in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island, with next day services available nationwide. Reference lab services for send out testing to hospital labs is available, nationwide.
Common STAT tests include Comprehensive Toxicology Panel, Ethylene Glycol, Meconium, and other urgently needed ER tests. Utilize our Test Menu for all test information, including tube requirements and pricing.
Ask us about how your hospital can save money with our STAT, Outreach and Reference Lab Services.
- STAT 24/7/365 Toxicology testing
- Courier pickups
- STAT Toxicology screening and confirmation results within 8 hours of receiving sample
- Toxicology test matrices: urine, oral fluid, serum/blood
- Bi-directional interfaces
- Online ordering and result reporting
- Esoteric reference lab services
Click here for our Test Menu for all test information
Customer Service is Our Priority
For STAT* pickups, call the lab anytime. We have drivers available 24/7.
If not utilizing your own courier, please provide a parking area for the
ADL courier. Notification of any STAT tests coming in is necessary.
Please call 866-465-6763 before the courier leaves your facility so we can assure you the quickest turnaround time.
*fees apply for STAT courier service
“Rapidly knowing the patient’s blood concentrations of antibiotics in real time will give the opportunity to make clinically meaningful changes of antibiotic therapy that could be life-saving. Data have shown improved clinical outcomes with beta lactam drug concentration monitoring AND appropriate adjustments to the dose to achieve better PK/PD targets for infection in critically ill patients. This is the first time in recent history in the US that rapidly available results of these drug concentrations can be used to make clinically important changes to a patient’s drug therapy. We should take advantage of that service in order to potentially save ore lives in critically ill patients. I would highly recommend ADL Services.”
Alex Winans, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist – Loma Linda University Medical Center, CA
“The biggest challenge before ADL was insufficient turnaround time which resulted in delayed patient care. ADL has faster turnaround time and services are very good, and I would recommend ADL.”
Michael Cornaglia, Supervisor – Hahnemann University Hospital