Routine Screening & Wellness|Behavioral Health |Home Draws | Long Term Care/Assisted Living | Pre-Employment Testing | Physician Offices/Clinics | Urgent Care | Wellness Health/Fairs
Customized services are available to meet your changing needs. All of our collectors and certified phlebotomists are ADL employees
See our current state-specific listings of medical insurance partners click here. If you do not see your insurance carrier, please call as insurance partners are being added frequently. For information on our capitated services call 267-525-2470 x 0 and a live customer service representative will help.
Customer Service is Our Priority
For STAT pickups, call the lab anytime. We have drivers available 24/7 (fees will apply for STAT courier service). To utilize ADL couriers, please provide a parking area. Notification of any incoming STAT tests is necessary. Please call 267-525-2470 before the courier leaves your facility so that we can assure you the quickest turnaround time.
Our extensive network of in-house certified phlebotomists provides skilled and compassionate service to homebound patients. House calls are available for patients in the five-county Philadelphia regions and Southern NJ. We provide house calls 5 days per week, Monday through Friday with same day result reporting for routine clinical tests: CBC, Chemistry, HgbA1c, PT, PTT, and therapeutic drug levels.
Long Term Care / Assisted Living
We provide superior service and result turnaround time in the Nursing Home, Long Term Care and Assisted Living Industry. Our in-house phlebotomists are certified, skilled, and compassionate.
Benefits of ADL:
- Daily in-house recurrent phlebotomist for AM rounds (Mon -Fri)
- Daily courier service
- STAT services available 24 / 7 / 365
- Same day turnaround time on routine blood (by 2 pm)
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (includes Antidepressants)
- Specialty Antimicrobial testing (click here for information)
- Online HIPAA compliant web portal
- Result interfacing to PointClickCare and all EMR’s
- Live customer service assistance
- Infectious disease confirmation testing (including but not limited to)
- HCV, HBC, HIV
- HCV Genotyping
- CD4/T cell flow cytometry
ADL performs pre-employment testing including T-spot, MMR, Varicella zoster, and Drug Testing with personalized drug panels.