Our live Client Service Representatives are highly trained and will assist you. For technical questions, our Client Service Representatives will put you in touch with a Manager.
For your convenience we have made it easier for you to access forms for your critical testing and billing needs.
- Communications Grid
- Critical Call & CID Range List
- ICD-10 Codes (commonly used)
- ICD-10 Behavioral Health Codes (commonly used)
- ICD-10 Codes (problematic tests)
- Non-covered ICD-10) Codes for All Lab NCD’s
- Test and Diagnosis Add on Request Form
- Ordering Physicians Information Update Form
- Ordering Physicians Add-Change-Remove & Signature Log Form
- Client Billing Instructions
- General Billing Instructions
- Client Satisfaction Survey
ADL live customer service representatives are available to help when you need it. 267-525-2470×0