IgM/IgG CoVID-19 Rapid Antibody Test
Authorized Healthcare Providers
For CoVID-19 testing requests, contact 866-465-6763 or fill out Set Up New ADL Account Form
For CoVID-19 testing contact 866-465-6763 or fill out Patient Form below
If you think you have been exposed to CoVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice.
Important Patient Information:
- Patients who have symptoms of CoVID-19 are advised to contact your healthcare provider, do not come to an ADL patient service center
- Patients self-referrals (cash pay) must supply their authorized health care provider to receive test results (name, address, phone, etc.)
– Cash or credit card – $52.00 test fee and $23.00 draw fee
- A doctor’s order is required for patients.
- A credit card is required at time of collection. Credit card will be put on hold for any balances due if insurance does not pay for testing.
- Collection fee ($23.00) is due at time of sample collection.
- ADL will accept the payment from insurance company as balance paid, unless there is a co/pay or deductible
- Please click here for ADL accepted insurances
*We will bill the patient’s insurance provider, if the claim is denied you will be responsible for the test fee up to the amount of $75.
We will provide a claim form to file with the insurance provider.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
U.S. Food & Drug Administration https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/counterterrorism-and-emerging-threats/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
NJ Department of Health https://www.nj.gov/health/cd/topics/ncov.shtml
Pennsylvania Department of Health https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx
New York Department of Health https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home
Connecticut Department of Health https://portal.ct.gov/dph